CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 07, 2007

The things kids say!

I love listening to the things the kids come up with and their conversations with each other. It's a form of entertainment all it's own. This morning started up as usual. B. is already cracking me up. He was sitting at the table eating his cereal and says.."Ahh! Why are these bugs flying around watching me eat?!" "Why do they like to see what I'm eating?" (There were apparently a couple of gnats flying around...) After he finished, he came over to start playing with H.'s magnetic dolls, which started a fight and a pout because he wanted to play with the ballerina one and not the other, which was of course unacceptable with his sister. They finally agreed that it would be OK. Now, as they sit on the couch playing, C. is down in the floor "crawling" towards them. So, what's a boy to do? Scream like a GIRL, that's what! "OH NO..here she comes..AHHH!" (Forget the idea that her getting to them takes a good 5-10 minutes...it's still worth a good loud scream!)

Mornings like this make me smile. They're still back there babbling on about whatever. I'm so lucky...


I had to add on....C. just spit up a little bit on H. so she took her across the room, sat her down and came back. The whole way back she was shaking her head and saying "I can't believe this kid spit up on me....I can't believe this kid spit up on me..." Ha~!

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Hee Hee! Kids are Great! But I bet you will be ready for nap time when it comes around!!!! (I know I will- ha)

love ya!

Holly said...

How funny! I can almost hear Haleigh saying "This kid...", not like it's her sister or anything!

Heather's House said...

thats SO cute!! I bet you were cracking up! :)