CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Favorite Find Friday

So I decided on Friday, in addition to whatever else I have to say, I would post about something that is a favorite find or thing of mine. What better way to spread what is great or what works for my family, right? All of us need a hint from time to time...I know I do.

In our family, when you get sick (and I mean downright disgustingly, feel awful, don't want to move sick) you get to get new jammies. It perks you up a bit and feels nice. Last time we were all sick about a month ago, Scott got me THE BEST jammies EVER from Target! They are pretty and make me feel girly and yet I can wear them around ANYBODY because they are decent! Just for the girl...yes...they are pink~ You can see them here.

If you know me, you know lately I am crazy about Bermuda shorts! The main reason is not so much for me, but for my 5 year old daughter who I cannot seem to clothe in shorts unless they are daisy dukes!!! It's awful...really. Well, these pj's are bermuda short bottoms with a button up shirt and are SO silky and cool, especially as it's getting hotter outside.

I want more! I want them in every color! I'm crazy about these silly pajamas.

It's the little things in life...

2 comments:

Lacie said...

Ohhhhh- I want some too!!! PINK!!!!

What a great idea- to get new PJ's when you are really sick. The bad thing is I would never get new PJ's but Trey and the boys would!

Ok- wise one! How did you click here and get to a target page????

Holly said...

Lovin' the PJs! That's a great, comforting tradition. I have been fascinated with Bermuda shorts lately too! They are the BEST.

Yes, how do you do that cool lick in the middle of youe post???