You know the ones... Those people who are naturally gifted at everything having a place where it belongs...never to be in the wrong place when you just HAVE to have it. The ones who have their schedule that they go by and never veer from it...and even LIKE it that way! Those whose cars are clean and houses look like they're from a magazine and it just seems EASY for them. Oh, and let's not forget that they never miss an event because their calendars are full and presents or things needed to actually participate are always done ahead of time and ready to go. One of those. I wish I were one.
The last few weeks I've really been trying to get myself on a "schedule" of some sort. Let me just say...this is NOT natural for me. It's not that I'm a slob...and I refuse to believe I'm lazy...I just like to stop and smell the roses a LITTLE bit too much. My oldest daughter..she's one of those. When it comes down to lists of to dos or anything to let her know when something will happen..she's ALL over it. And it drive. me. crazy! I'm trying though. I really am.
I have yet to really adopt this, but I'm giving it my all...well...most the time. It's just SO not a natural way to be for me. My biggest issue...piles. Do you know what I mean? Organized little piles of this or that to be figured out what to be done with. They look neat though. My piles. At least to me they do. I need to get rid of them. I admit it. No more laters for this mama. Three kids, some animals and a husband are hard to keep up with on a good day. I just haven't quiet figured out how to manage them all. I think I need to go back to college to get a degree in that. Maybe they should make one of those for those of us who choose to be managers of our houses. Good idea. I think I need a masters degree. :)
Are you one of those people? If so. Can you somehow send it over this way??? I'm not giving up!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Wishing I were one of THOSE people!
Posted by Mamaof3 at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am glad you aren't one of THOSE... now the degree, you definalty deserve that: child behavior, business, accounting, psychology, marriage counseling, personal training, nutrition, biblical studies, creative writing, culianry arts, early childhood education, E-commerce, English, Ethics, health Education, human development, Management, Family therapy, music,philosophy, physical therapy & zoology... are a few I think you qualify for...
Post a Comment