Anybody out there the only boy in a family?!
Well, B. is my only boy. He will probably always BE my only boy. Sometimes I feel sorry for him. He cant' wait to be big enough to go throw the football with the neighbor boys, play baseball with the boy from church or go to work with Daddy. He wants to do BOY things and he is stuck here with us girls all of the time. I feel sad for him sometimes because I see the look in his beautiful little eyes when he feels the excitement of the possibility of getting to go play with older boys.
Yesterday, the neighbor came over to ask us to get their football from our backyard. Brice SPRINTED out the back door and came back with HIS football. I explained that he needed his own football and so he ran back there..almost in a panic...to go find it so that HE could be the one to deliver it all by himself. His eyes were so cute when he handed that ball to Matt. On the way to the door, he said.."Maybe we can throw the football together, Mommy?" I had to explain that he was going to go back to his own yard to play with his brother. He looked so disappointed and it broke my heart for him. :(
Today, it was time to go swimming....and he couldn't find his swim trunks. Let's just say that he was READY to swim and not a thing was going to stop him. B. is a HAM...he loves to laugh and make us laugh...and does it quite well. I looked up after he had been gone in the house for a few minutes and this is what I see... As you can see...THIS is what happens to you if you're the only little GUY a house full of GIRLS!

Friday, June 22, 2007
Here's what Happens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LOL LOL LOL!!!! I just got back to camping and what do I see...B in a girls bathing suit!!! Poor guy! Deanna, Maybe K. can come play soon!!!!!!!
B. is so funny- you can tell he loved getting the laugh!
Post a Comment