CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fun Little Mommy Quiz

1. How long have you been a mom? 5 yrs

2. How many kids call you mommy? 2...soon to be 3 :)

3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having? Yep..even before I found out for sure!

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 23

5. How long were you in labor? Too long..

6. What's your favorite thing about being a mom? The kisses and I love yous :)

7. What's your least favorite thing? Potty training!

8. Do you want more kids? If someone else could have them and pay for them...sure!

9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip? Yep!

10. Is your kid(s) named after someone? Hal after me..my middle name is Leigh...why it's spelled how it's spelled. B. after his Daddy and Poppy...middle name Alexander. Cait...well..middle name is a flower just like her sister...Hal is Rose..Cait is Lily.

11. When is the last time you had a sitter; What did you do? A few months ago...we went to the movie theater you eat at...and then...get this..to CARTERS. LOL

12. What is the longest you have been away from your kid(s)? 1 1/2 weeks..TOO long!

13. Last movie you saw in theater? Night at the Museum

14. One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom:Who I am!

15. One thing you did give up now that you're a mom: Making a paycheck....what I get paid is much more important though!

16. If I could do it over, I'd do this differently: Be more patient and keep better journals of everyday life and milestones, cute sayings, etc...

1 comments:

Lacie said...

Deanna,
Cute post. I love the comment about potty training- YUCK! So, I'm hoping K. trains B. for me- is that just wishfull thinking (Ha)?????