It's hard to believe, but my 10 yr class reunion is coming up in October and I am torn. I have always said that I do NOT want to go. I really don't care to...but I still have a curiosity factor plus a family to show off! They are definitely my BIGGEST accomplishment in the past 10 yrs.
Ugh...I'm already getting asked for pictures, info, my address, etc. Not to mention being "harassed" by a couple of my friends to get back into the high school frame of mind and go with them so they don't have to go alone. It's so funny. As old as we ever get, I think we'll always have a tendency to grab back on to the ones that were our closest friends and revert back into our old ways. (Well, at least some of them..let's hope not ALL!...YIKES!)
I'm still not sure. I mean...what can a football game and little party by the lake hurt? OK...the party..that could be scary. I mean, living in B. Spring, MOST of these people got their degree in partying by the time they graduated HIGH SCHOOL!
I know one thing..if I'm going..I'm going looking GOOD!
Anyone have Clinton and Stacey's personal number and 5,000 dollars?!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Class Reunion Coming Up!
Posted by Mamaof3 at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Girl,
I am the sam way! Trey and I did not go to our 10 year. That just isn't our thing. The people we wanted to see we keep in touch with anyway!
I know- we are so boring!
AND Deanna we all look better then we did in High School- no worries!
It should be fun, don't stress yourself out about it--you will look fab.!! I think you will find that few things really ever change. Argh! High School!
Post a Comment