CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

What a beautiful day!

This morning the sun is shining here after a rainy day yesterday. It always does my heart good to see it shining brightly in the morning and the dew glistening on the grass. I've already been out to check on my grape buds. Those pesky caterpillars are really after my vine this year, and it's the first year it's blooming! I'm going to have to go look up a non-toxic pesticide so I can actually pick a few of those grapes when they grow. Mornings like these are why I love spring so much. The flowers are blooming and the air is crisp and not too hot yet. I love walking out the door to smell the jasmine and gardenia bushes...it makes me smile. I hope today is bringing you the same kind of day, wherever you are!

2 comments:

JustJosephine said...

Well, that sounds so nice. It's the same here, but we don't have any flowers to smell anymore, since that last freak freeze - everything shriveled up and died. Oh well, next year.

the kids have been enjoying all the caterpillars though - they are everywhere, and different colors and such. Cool!!!

Heather's House said...

thanks for helping me clean my bathroom! :)

Hope you have a great spring day!

Love ya