CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm a Big Kid Now!!



Dare I say it?!?! I believe my sweet "baby boy" is potty trained!!! WOOHOO!! He's been doing SO great lately! It ONLY took us 6-8 months to get the job done, but finally, we did! It's amazing how when it finally happens, you are just so proud and could brag about it to anybody. Relief at last! I still do not understand what was holding him back... I don't guess I ever will. By the time he's old enough to explain things, he won't even remember messing up a pull up! The mysteries of kids... :) I definitely don't "get" them sometimes! All I know is that I'm a proud mama. Now I just wonder how long I will have to do the potty dance for him after he goes!! :) Ha!

0 comments: