We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends here where we live. I couldn't ask for more! Of course, I will always love my friends from "back home" but I sure am lucky to have found so many wonderful ones here for my children and for S and I, as well. Yesterday, we started our day as usual and the phone rang about 8:30. It was my friend, and she asked us to come play! Of course I said "Sounds great!" I'm always up for a playdate. It breaks up our day, the kids have fun, and it gives me some time to talk to another adult!
The kids had fun after we finally got there! We had to do our house stuff first...you know...work first, then play! I have to admit I'm NOT the best at sticking to this rule, but I'm TRYING to change that! I'd love to just have fun all the time! Who wouldn't, right? So anyways...after repeating myself a zillion times to get things done, we got there and had a fun time with the kids. They played on the trampoline and wrestled with each other. I had ringside seats for the fun! :)
Last night was my "Girls Night Out." Let me start out by giving a shout out to my hubby, who is AWESOME to let me do this! We're lucky that we have such wonderful, supportive guys that appreciate us and "let" us get out of the house!!! Really!! Thanks, babe!!! We had good conversation and good coffee, and I felt refreshed after the time away. I owe S. a few dozen cat rides to repay him! If anyone has a hubby who wants to get on a catamaran...let him know....it's high time for Mr. Wiggly (our boat) to get on the water again!!
Today, we'll get going for lunch and play at the park. My kids love this day! I am about to go head to get picnic supplies for lunch and Scott will meet us there. I hope you all have an awesome day!! I am planning on having one myself!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Friends and Fun!
Posted by Mamaof3 at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i hope you had a wonderful day!!! Friends are a tru blessing!
Post a Comment