CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

More than meets the eye!

Today has been an adventure. It fits my title of the blog to a "T." Scott's had a job to go work on so we haven't seen him yet today...but we will...later. Just as it was lunchtime, I went to go start the car. I didn't want to cook. Especially not for just me and the kids. After starting it, I realized that my check card was missing. Do we have two like most people? Um...no. That's in the works...especially after today. Anyways..back in the house I go and find the ultra healthy lunch we will be eating...since I haven't been grocery shopping in..let just say a while. Corndogs and french fries. Gourmet cooking! And healthy..I did mention that, right? Don't make me think about hotdogs and where they come from. Yes, I do know this...but the kids like them...and I secretly do too. Ugh! (until I THINK about what I'm eating!) I got the lunch started cooking and BANG!!! Something happened! Was it a gun? Did a house explode? No...a transformer went out!! RIGHT as I was cooking my lunch with NO check card OR cash! :( I explained it to the kids and Scott told me the checkbook was home and that I could just go withdraw a little bit. As we walked out the door, Hal was creeping out the front door REALLY strangely and B yells out "Can we go see it?!" I was confused...and then it hit me....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


A TRANSFORMER blew up!

It's funny how literal our kids take us and where their minds are when ours are miles away from that place. I got a laugh out of it and so did their Daddy. And now they know...there is more than ONE kind of transformer!

5 comments:

Lacie said...

Hee Hee!!! Love the story!!!

Hee Hee!!! I can picture your kids faces!!

Totally LOL!

Lacie said...

Hee Hee!!! Love the story!!!

Hee Hee!!! I can picture your kids faces!!

Totally LOL!

Anonymous said...

oh my.. ya know so many times we say lol.. when really we are NOT laughing out loud..I CAN HONESTLY SAY.. I DID.. I too can see your kids faces.. that is too funny!!

Heather's House said...

So funny! I can totally see H walking quietly down the hall!! Sweet kids!

maria said...

That cracks me up!!! What a funny story! Its so cute to think that our kids will know the term 'transformer' as the toy before they'll ever know it as the electrical 'transformer'. I hope Hal and Brice keep that wide-eyed innocence for a long time. Love those kids... :)