
I've been reading through the books "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." OK. I know. Old news. I haven't seen the movie...yet...and decided on my recent girl time that I wanted a light-hearted and fun read, so I started. I've now read 2 books (in less than a month...WOW!) and am on the third now. I haven't started it yet, but will be soon!
Hal is READING now! She was so interested in me reading yet ANOTHER of the same kind of book that she has decided that she wants me to start reading her a series of books at bedtime. It will be fun. We're starting with book 1 of "Dolphin Diaries." We'll see how she likes the whole "chapter book" thing.
Just another "growing up" phase of stuff we can do together! It's getting fun! :P
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
My latest addiction!
Posted by Mamaof3 at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The movie is soooo good, by the way. You'll have to see it sometime! I think that its so great that you and Hal are both reading series together. Its so fun to wait for the next book to come out! Let me know how you and Hal like the 'Dolphin Diaries'. A. and I might have to try it!
Oh what fun! I liked the movie, great girly goodness. I only read the first of the books, but have meant to read the others. Let me know what you think.
I think it's wonderful you and Hal are reading chapter books together! That's gotta be the best--and something I'm looking forward to someday.
Love the movie! Its so good...I want a pair of pants like that. ha ha Haven't read the books... :)
I can't wait to read chapter books to my boys! I'm glad you and Hal are there! Oh...enjoy every moment!
I haven't seen the movie. I guess I'll have to rent one.
Too funny. I just watched that movie last week when I needed some down time. I really enojoyed the movie.
Post a Comment