I've done updates on Hal and B lately, but now it's time for a Cait update. :)
She's doing great...walking a few more steps each day and I'm amazed at the amount of hair that girl has!! It amazes me that even out of 3 children, they all are so different personality wise and even though they have similarities looks wise..they're different as well. Here are some updated pics of our littlest sweetie! Hope you enjoy them!


Monday, September 17, 2007
Girls and Phones
Posted by Mamaof3 at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cait is growing like a weed! I loved her hair in a teeny, tiny ponytail on Sunday. She is such a cutie!
Just like her mommy...Put a phone in her hand and she can gab gab gab! HAHAHA...Man she looks soooo big...How old is she now? Walking huh. My nephews are all on the move. Thank god I can give them all back! FOR NOW!
Post a Comment