CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Blog Funk

I'm officially in a blogging funk.

Does that mean that my life in uninteresting?! Nah! My mind's just blank and my fingers are not just going by themselves the way I wish they would. Every time I sit down to tell you all something insightful, fun, or just, well....something....NOTHING comes out.

*Sigh*

Maybe one day soon I'll find something to tell you all about!

Until then...HAPPY BLOGGING! :) I'll have fun reading yours!

3 comments:

Lacie said...

Oh--I hate blogging block!

You sould have plenty of blogging material... you have three kids and a husband! Ha- Just kidding Scott!

Heather's House said...

Miss your blogs....come back....I mean it!

Anonymous said...

I feel this way when I'm with my friends. I don't know if I use all my energy in my blog. But it just seems like when we're together I listen to all their stories and don't really have any to share of my own. Hopefully we'lll both figure it out.