I love the 'silhouette picture' of the kids with your new camera--I know you're loving it! BTW, I am SOOOOOOO proud of Hal! I know she is so proud of herself too. I hate that we missed her program, I so much wanted to cheer her on too! Please tell her that we are so proud of her!
Congrats to Hal on her gymnastic program. I know she did great. Is she done for the summer? If not, let me know when she has something...Macy would love to watch!
3 comments:
I love the 'silhouette picture' of the kids with your new camera--I know you're loving it! BTW, I am SOOOOOOO proud of Hal! I know she is so proud of herself too. I hate that we missed her program, I so much wanted to cheer her on too! Please tell her that we are so proud of her!
cool pic...where is that?
Congrats to Hal on her gymnastic program. I know she did great. Is she done for the summer? If not, let me know when she has something...Macy would love to watch!
Have a great day...Love ya.
nice picture!
Post a Comment