Saturday night we decided to have a family night and we had so much fun. I think we crammed in a whole month's worth of activities into a night though!

First, we headed over to "Main Event" which is this neat new place that opened up a few months ago. Inside, it has everything! I mean EVERYTHING! Bowling, pool, laser tag, etc. etc. etc. We chose to go and play "glow golf" which is indoor golf by a black light. It was awesome! All the kids LOVED it!
After, we braved the Saturday night crowd at Chuck E Cheese. It was a big night. Hal wasn't even afraid of the dressed up mouse. I know. Weird. But for some reason my "big girl" has always hated anybody dressed in a costume. They scare her to death. She was so cute walking up there..she kept taking deep breaths and siking herself up. She did great and we all had fun....even with the hour long wait for our ONE pizza!!! They gave ours to someone else who just ate it.

We are going to have to do this way more often. If only it didn't COST so much!

First, we headed over to "Main Event" which is this neat new place that opened up a few months ago. Inside, it has everything! I mean EVERYTHING! Bowling, pool, laser tag, etc. etc. etc. We chose to go and play "glow golf" which is indoor golf by a black light. It was awesome! All the kids LOVED it!

After, we braved the Saturday night crowd at Chuck E Cheese. It was a big night. Hal wasn't even afraid of the dressed up mouse. I know. Weird. But for some reason my "big girl" has always hated anybody dressed in a costume. They scare her to death. She was so cute walking up there..she kept taking deep breaths and siking herself up. She did great and we all had fun....even with the hour long wait for our ONE pizza!!! They gave ours to someone else who just ate it.

We are going to have to do this way more often. If only it didn't COST so much!

5 comments:
killer costs, I hear you! but w/ my kids so big now, I think it's worth it, won't be long....
we went to chuck e today. got a coupon from juicy juice packets, 40 tokens for $10, and 40 free (we didn't eat there) so not bad...
as for main event, cool place. I make my big kids help pitch in some of their own cash! :)
Wow! It sounds like you guys had a great time! I had actually seen the 'Main Event' place and wondered if it would have something for young kids to do, so I'm glad that we can add that place to our 'family fun' list. Let me know to if you guys want to go in on Chuck E. and Main Event together--the kids would love it (and we would too!:)
That sounds like so much fun! We drive by the Main Event all the time, but weren't sure if there were things for young kids. We'll have to check it out.
We've never done Chuck E. Cheese either--kinda holding out until it's completely unavoidable--A. doesn't really know what it is. :)
Proud of Hal!
How fun! There is a Main Event in the FW area. Maybe we can check it out! Family Night are the best no matter what you do!
It looks like yall had so much fun...and what a way to kick off the school year!
Hope you are having a good day.
Love ya
Post a Comment