CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Does the Punishment Fit The Crime?

I have SO had it with little people marking on walls and destroying property! Why do kids just not get it? I know..I know..they're kids!
*SIGH*

Today I walked up on my three beautiful wonderful children marking on doors with markers!!! UGH! Why??????
The fact that my oldest was just watching and said nothing and my four year old didn't click that it was wrong amazed me!! I told them they were ALL in trouble and I was going to think about what would be a fitting punishment. I decided that since this was their zillionth offense, they had to clean ALL doors in the house. Is that considered against child labor laws??

Before you think that I'm TOO mean of a mama....you have to have a look at my "poor babies" faces!!!
I'm not sure this is working out like it's supposed to.....go figure!

4 comments:

Rigging Solutions said...

It looks like they are really "tortured" by cleaning...

Rigging Solutions said...

Those poor children working their fingers to the bone...

Matt said...

It looks like are enjoying it too much. Next time...just give them ice cream as punishment.

Summer Dawn said...

Yes, they look terribly abused. haha I'm not sure they really felt punished. :)