CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Wisdom from a 6 yr old!

While we were working on school today, Haleigh noticed that while I was doing my "homework," I was writing with my left hand. She asked me, "Mommy, which hand are you using? Is it the same one I am?" I explained that I was left handed and that everybody else in the family uses their RIGHT hands. Everybody meaning EVERY SINGLE PERSON in our entire family! (including grandparents/cousins/aunts/uncles....etc) You get the point. She smiled and said to me..."It's OK Mom...everybody is different..." Pause. Longer Pause. "Except memaw....and Beccca...and Taylor....um...well...." "Maybe I should have said nobody's different except you.."

2 comments:

maria said...

OK--I don't think I've ever noticed that you were left-handed!! I'm sure you've told me before, but I just must not have remembered! That is so funny! Just think, this makes you even more of a unique and special individual !:) BTW, I love that Haleigh was trying to make you feel better about being left-handed--she's such a sweetie!

silken said...

they sure have a way with words don't they!