
Sunday was my youngest child, Cait's birthday. I can hardly believe it!! She i such a different child than the other two..but then again...they are all different from each other. It's funny how a day that can be so exciting and fun can also be a hard day for a mother. It brings back memories of the day she was born...which was not an easy one and had scares of it's own. It seems like it just happened in so many ways, and yet, in others...I can not remember a day that she was not a part of our life! We always intended to have a 3rd...but not quite the way that we did. We have always wanted to adopt and had planned and even gotten a list to do so. We wanted a baby girl. God gave her to us...but decided that I needed to go through just ONE MORE PREGNANCY to get her! It was so worth it! Anyways, Caitlyn Lily...you are a true blessing and I love you so much my heart overflows! God is good..and knows JUST what he's doing!!!!


Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Happy Birthday Sweet Cait!
Posted by Mamaof3 at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, Happy Birthday sweet Cait! I love you!
I love your cake. It looks yummy!!
Cait is such a wonderful blessing to all of us!! She is such a sweet, sweet girl. Children bring such joy into our lives, don't they? I can't tell you all the times, Ashlyn & Layton play like one of their dolls is 'Baby Cait'. They love her so much too! Happy Birthday, Cait!! You are loved so much!!
Awwww! Happy First Birthday Cait!! You are a precious peach. The cake was so cute --and it seems like she really liked it!
How Fun!!! I am soooo excited about "meeting" Cait again!! When we moved our little ones were just starting to develop their little personalities. I can't believe she is using a FORK!!!!! My Little Bit is ALL HANDS!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Girls and Boys....Sigh.
What a precious little angel!!! I love the cake - great job mommy! I love Cait's BIG smile and the way she nuzzles her head into your shoulder when you are holding her. Can't wait to see which on eof my boys she dates first! hee hee :) Happy birthday sweet girl!
Post a Comment