CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

She's getting so big!


But not big enough to drive!!! :)


The baby is becoming a big girl and it's crazy to me! She's really started talking a lot
lately and it's hard to believe that she's old enough for that. I thought I'd write down some of the words she's saying, just because I never did that with the other two and now can't remember the things I thought I would never forget. It's really sad. She is running circles around everybody, super independent and always ready for a snuggle with her "blankie." She makes me smile because she actually RUNS to the rocking chair every day after lunch to have me rock her to sleep for her nap. She loves having that special time together. She's a blessing! I'm so happy we have her in our lives.

Here are the things she can say:
  • Shoe
  • Nigh-nigh (night night)
  • Her brother and sister's names
  • Mama and Daddy
  • Go!
  • Ow!
  • Cold!
  • YUCK! Always followed by a PHLLL!!! (sticking out tongue and blowing)
  • Diaper
  • Uh-oh!
  • Cat
  • Woof!
  • No! No!
  • uh-huh
  • Coke (sad....)
  • I'm sure there are more...but I'm drawing a blank now...

5 comments:

Holly said...

What a big girl!! She is just bursting with words--how fun. So sweet that she still loves snuggle time and rocking--that's good for both of you.

maria said...

It just seems like yesterday you had her. What a sweet little girl, and independent too! I don't think I've ever seen a tougher kid (boy or girl) her age than her. Love her bunches!

Rigging Solutions said...

You have done so much to get her there, and the others as well... No offense to anyone, but I cannot imagine a better mom...

Lacie said...

She is getting so big~ I took Braden to his 18 month dr visit today. All good...bitter Sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!